Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stylish iPhone Case For >$2 !






Pin It

I have been wanting new cases for my iPhone for a while now,
but I couldn't decide between True Blood, Starry Night, a Picture of my daughter... the list goes on and on.
But each case was running about $30, so instead I decided to come up with a versatile case that wouldn't cost me a million dollars!

I purchased a clear backing iPhone case from ebay for less than $2.
Then I took scrapbook paper and cut out a piece the size of the the back using an X-Acto knife and the clear case as a stencil.
I simply slipped it in behind my phone and viola! 
You can do this with scrapbook paper, photos...etc! 
And the best part is you can constantly keep changing it!



2 comments:

  1. Good post. I liked all the designs of the cases and covers :)

    Good job done..
    Cheers!

    .S-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great offer. I try to find any products with off offer: iPhone cases

    ReplyDelete